Application Consultant SAP/CRM
Application consultant SAP / CRM
Do you have knowledge in SAP CRM and are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently looking to strengthen our organization with an SAP CRM functional specialist to work as an inhouse consultant on various projects and assignments within our SAP roadmap.
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider, we develop specialized IT solutions for the entire Vattenfall Group. In Customer IT – Billing & Contract we develop solutions to support core processes in the area of billing, sales and customer relationship management. Our CRM system is integrated with ISU/ERP.
We offer a challenging and international work environment and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development. At Vattenfall we also offer staff benefits such as favorable occupational pension agreements, parental leave allowances, flexible working hours and more. Read more about our benefits here: https://careers.vattenfall.com/about-us/compensation-and-benefits/.
Your responsibilities as Application consultant SAP/CRM
You will provide expertise in the areas of implementation of ongoing projects, maintenance and support to ensure technology solutions are designed, developed, and implemented to meet business needs. You will assist in the planning and design of systems. Identify Improvement areas and continuously improve the delivered services.
Key Objectives in the role
• Assume responsibility for functional design for projects and smaller assignments
• Analyze requirements for adherence to business objectives and consistency and challenge them as appropriate
• Support Business in SAP CRM operational related questions such as incident handling, service requests etc.
• Implement and coordinate changes together with other departments
• Serve as a liaison between business & IT to ensure that its requirements are fully understood
• With SAP CRM as a base and as a second step expand your competence to also master other disciplines in our technical landscape
Your qualifications as Application consultant SAP/CRM
In this role as SAP engineer it’s important that you are self-driven, proven pro-active, analytical and knows how to prioritize. You are a team player who actively engages people by asking, sharing, helping or asking for help. You feel personally committed to the goal setting and delivery of the team (local and international). You have a university degree, technical degree or equivalent education. Good understanding of utility industry processes specially related to CRM processes and have in-depth application troubleshooting and problem solving skills, and an awareness of ITIL support.
You also recognize yourself and have understanding in the following skills:
• You have at least 3 years of related experience in designing and maintaining SAP CRM or other utility CRM on an application level
• Ability to translate business requirements to a functional design
• Incident handling, Service Requests, Monitoring, Health checks
• Fluent in Swedish and English both writing and verbally
• Merit to have knowledge in industry frameworks and methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, and ITIL
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager Marie Larsson + 46 706682197. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Shala Jamshid, +46 -702379325 or Shala.Jamshid@vattenfall.com Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO).
We welcome your application including CV and cover through the portal, last day to apply 18th April 2021. Selection and interviews are held after last application date. We do not accept applications through email.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. We continue to seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
Dela detta jobb