MANAGER IT & DIGITALIZATION TO EMERSON
Right now we are looking for a business minded and forward thinking Manager to join us in a stimulating position.
Joining Emerson, means working with competent and supportive colleagues in an interesting multinational network aiming to add true value to the business.
As Manager IT & Digitalization you lead and manage the IT Application team to maintain the portfolio of RTR (Rosemount Tank Radar) site IT Applications. You will, through a visionary leadership style, assist the business to evolve and develop. This means you have to educate the business of what is possible with new technology and create a mindset of change to allow a transformation of the business in a digital age.
Together with your team you proactively identify Digitalization and Automation possibilities within all applicable areas and business functions and work together with the business to realize these.
You plan, manage and execute IT activities that drive value creation and continuous improvements and of course, you curiously explore new technologies and possibilities together with the business functions.
Strategic and tactical
- Create and maintain RTR strategic IT plan and application lifecycle roadmap
- Provide guidance to the Leadership Team in topics relating to IT & Digitalization to drive business value creation
- Ensure that the IT Application Team is a well working, structured team with a clear mission within the RTR Organization
- Implement and enhance strategic Emerson and MSOL standard IT applications (ERP, PDM, Document Management System, Data Warehouse, BI etc.)
- Work together with the business to plan, prioritize and implement changes to relevant IT-solutions
- Plan and continuously follow up annual IT-budget
- Maintain IT Applications resource plans and identify strategies to handle skills and resources in line with organizational goals
- Maintain data control and software change control procedures on existing IT applications in line with appropriate Security and Audit controls to ensure the integrity of IT application data in all local development
- Be a driving force (vision, follow up, change management) in RTR’s Industry 4.0 solution
- Plan and manage IT portfolio, including resource allocation
- Prioritize Minor Change Requests (MCR) and plan with the IT-team and the Business
- Manage strategic projects relating to IT, Digitalization, Industry 4.0 or other applicable areas
- Maintain an RTR IT Support Applications Team in line with Helpdesk strategy - Communicate, Schedule work, seek resources etc.
In this role you report to VP Technology & Quality, placed in Gothenburg.
You are a person who wants to bring about change and is driven by understanding the business in order to deliver the right solutions.
You enjoy working with people, communication and collaboration comes natural for you, where you inspire people around you with your behavior and knowledge. Facilitating discussions, giving your input and driving decisions in a timely manner is an important part of your work.
Experience from an international organization with multiple stakeholders and suppliers, lots of requirements and shifting needs is also useful. You easily connect with people and build trusting relations, and you’re skilled in explaining technical information in ways that make sense for everyone.
We also see that:
- You have a degree in Engineering, Finance, IT or Business Administration
- You have experience from driving Business Change based on a Digitalization mindset
- You have successful experience in managing teams of people and/or relevant IT application systems implementation and support
- Excellent communication skills are essential at a formal and informal level, both written and oral
- You are fluent in English written and orally
We honestly believe in continuous improvement, and therefore look for someone who strives for personal development and wants to improve our way of working.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Patrik Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +46 70 237 57 34 to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
EMERSON AS AN EMPLOYER
Emerson is a world leader in automation solutions, providing a wide range of measurement technologies including radar technology and point-level detection making the world both safer and more sustainable. We strive to help our customers make the right decisions, be smarter and find complete innovative solutions.
You will find us in our modern Innovation center in Mölnlycke, about 10 minutes from Gothenburg city with good commuting possibilities. Here, every employee is within the sphere of a highly developmental and innovative environment where everyone has a clear picture of how to contribute to the success of our company.
Customer focus, engagement and courage permeates our culture. Our working environment is friendly and positive and as part of a global company, with locations all over the world, there are plenty of opportunities for personal development.
We are actively working with gender equality to increase the number of women both working with Emerson and the whole technology industry.
Please visit our webpage https://www.emerson.com/sv-se/careers to find out more about Emerson in Sweden and what we can offer you as an employee.
Dela detta jobb