SAP ERP Project Manager
Do you want a motivating job working with Digitalization, Transformation, Security and Innovation projects? Are you motivated by a meaningful contribution to strategic goals of being fossil-free within one generation? Then, join Vattenfall IT as our new SAP ERP Project Manager!
Within Transformation & Corporate IT, our Corporate & Common Solution Management team is managing large and generic SLA’s & midsize and large projects. We have a strong business orientation and we are delivering both business-driven and IT-driven projects linked with our overall SAP ERP roadmap.
Within this international team we are now looking for the right person to fulfil an SAP ERP Project Manager position.
We offer a challenging and international work environment and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development. At Vattenfall we also offer staff benefits such as favorable occupational pension agreements, parental leave allowances, flexible working hours and more. Read more about our benefits here: https://careers.vattenfall.com/about-us/compensation-and-benefits/.
Main responsibilities as SAP ERP Project Manager
• Lead and manage projects from Business case until Go Live
• Responsible for multiple projects of different size and complexity
• Be the interface between the business stakeholder(s) and Vattenfall IT, coordinating interactions between different project stakeholders (Business units/Staff functions, Solution Architects, IT Security, Functional experts, external suppliers, etc.)
• Being able to understand business requirements and translate this into solution proposals together with functional experts
• Plan, execute, follow-up, and deliver projects according to customer expectations
• Manage international teams of project resources, actively bridging cultural differences
Your qualifications as SAP ERP Project Manager
• Several years’ experience as project manager in the area of SAP
• Good knowledge of SAP ERP and its main components (FI/CO/PS/SD/MM/PM/HR)
• A driven and organized team-player with strong communication- and problem-solving skills
• The ability to work independently and navigate a large organization with multiple interests and stakeholders
• Relevant bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent experience
• An open personality and ability to cooperate well with people
• Not afraid of taking hard and difficult decisions
• Fluency in English both written and oral
• Fluency in one of our core markets language (Swedish, German or Dutch)
• Relevant certification (IPMA, Prince2, PMP etc.) and experience with Project Management Methodologies (PROPS etc.), be it waterfall or agile is a merit
• Traveling is a part of this job
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Per Burman +46-70-3951354. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Shala Jamshid, Shala.Jamshid@vattenfall.com. Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO).
We welcome your application including CV and cover through the portal in English, last day to apply 18th April 2021 Selection and interviews are held after last application date. We do not accept applications through email.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. We continue to seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Vattenfall IT is the internal provider of IT for the entire Vattenfall Group. With 1.400 employees located in Germany, Poland, The Netherlands and Sweden, we contribute to our international business success. Vattenfall IT is part of the Strategic Development department. We accelerate the journey to become fossil free within one generation. We have a view of the future, and together with the business set the path for Vattenfall. Every day, we deliver to make sure that Vattenfall runs ever more effectively and efficiently. We drive initiatives for Vattenfall through collaboration: within Strategic Development; with our colleagues in the business; and with outside partners. Trust from our stakeholders; holistic perspective; and strong competence are key assets and critical success factors.
Dela detta jobb